Wednesday, November 10, 2010

Things have changed, 1

08JUN2008
 
My workplace changed while I’d been gone. Now there are people my age working there, on temporary summer jobs.
Before, I would rarely see anyone there as young as me, now there are four. I’m a full timer, so they don’t really talk to me. They kind of have their own crew.
S___ stays in the barracks here, so we go out to eat regular. Ka____ the female, is the most friendly, but girls are like that. The big guy, Hea___, is loud, aggressive, and seems nice but has an superficial anger about him, that makes me think we’d clash. Then there‘s K___, who seems cool, and says he’s deploying soon too. I find him intimidating, despite his easy manner. Blonde and blue-eyed, like something approved by the Third Reich.
__________
 
09JUN2008, Monday
 
I still identify with the House. I know this because of a long slew of dreams I had last night. No matter what happens, in the dreams I always come home to the House, even after years and years in the military .. In the dream I cussed A__ out, telling her _Never tell me not to sigh, or tell me why I did something. Never._ And it worked.
I feel good looking today. I don’t know why. I think it may be because of how well I fought in the dream(s).

No comments:

Post a Comment