Wednesday, November 10, 2010

3

25DEC2008
 
It's Christmas I’m trapped at another dinner party. It's brutal. I'm sneaking the fat bastard in the latrine. I hope your Christmas is going better.

Turns out I'm being set up. Haven't met her yet, she's on the way. I'm still working on an escape, the Jeeps's outside, have to sober up first.

She turned out nice. She's 24, a slim red head. She told me about her seven year relationship and how at the last minute she changed her mind about marrying him and left.
They're still good friends, on the phone all the time, but not in love. _I can't explain the relationship we have, it's weird,_ she said with a nervous laugh.
She told me the road was her favorite place. It was around this point that I decided I wanted to sleep with her and switched gears. I inspected her body, it was right.
By her face I could tell she had smoked cigarettes. She claimed she had quit in June. On the car ride back from the club she was a little drunk, and was looking out the window and told me _I feel like I have this higher level of Energy or something, and everyone else is down here. It's kind of why I left him, anyone else would've been happy._
I like being able to seduce. She asked me if I was a Christian and went on and on about Jesus. She let me between her legs anyway. She started saying my name, just like God's Country, she couldn't help it.
I always do this, I thought to myself. I always sleep with them on the first date, then never call. This time I have a good excuse, I live two hours away, and am in the beginnings of a deployment.

The only time I've ever come inside a woman was without a condom because otherwise I don't feel anything; it was with E__, and only after we'd had sex a few times, and I had gotten more comfortable with her.
Still, it takes a long time. A friend told me that it's because of my size. The bigger it is, the longer it takes. I know I'm big because I have to buy the largest size Trojan makes, but I think my length is only slightly above average. I don't like anyone ever touching my di-k, or even my thighs. One time a girl was giving me a hand job, I lay on my back and her sitting on my legs. She began by massaging the inside of my thighs and I flung her off the bed. She didn't take it hard, and just got back on, leaving my thighs alone.

No comments:

Post a Comment