Wednesday, November 10, 2010

3

23APR2009
 
My hands have a mind of their own. They will make a fist. I’ll simply notice my right hand’s position and wonder what on earth.
Like this morning when SGT Fy___ spoke of 1SG H___’s abuses.
My hand locked into a fist, and I glanced down in surprise. And like just a while ago, An__ was walking in front of me with Re____ and No____. And my hand locked.
__________
 
24APR2009


Graffiti on the porta-jon wall:
_The only sensible way to live life is without rules._
__________
 
Night of 26/27APR2009
 
K___ speaking to me:
_I mean, when I do something, I want to excel, like in the connex earlier, Mace___ wouldn’t lift the f-cking box, he wasn’t even trying. You come along, move him out of the way, see that it has to be done and then change your footing and position so you can. You know? People just aren’t like that here._
__________
 
27APR2009


(Me and K____ walking to the DFACT for lunch chow)
(Him talking about how he overheard Nu___ talking shit about him.)
We stop at the mortar barrier for him to finish smoking.
_It doesn’t hurt my feelings, not at all._ he says.

No comments:

Post a Comment